Just like you, our beautiful jewellery needs taking care of. We have compiled a list of hints and tips of how to:
- Store each of item individually in their own Bardot Boho organic cotton bag or box so they don't get damaged, scratched or tangled
- Store your jewellery away from direct sunlight, in a dark, cool and dry place
- Keep your chains and bracelets fastened so they don't get mixed up.
- Avoid water, extreme humidity and heat as this may cause your jewellery to discolour.
- Keep your jewellery bright and shiny by avoiding contact with home detergents or chemical products such as perfumes, makeup, body oils, sun creams, lotions, deodorant and nail polish removers.
How to Clean Your Jewellery
The Bardot Boho jewellery that is made from sterling silver, over time may lose it's original brightness. You can maintain the shine of your jewellery by cleaning it with a soft non-abrasive jewellery cloth after wearing. Alternatively you can wash your jewellery in warm water and a gentle hand soap using a soft toothbrush. We do not recommend using any jewellery polishes as these usually contain harsh abrasives which can considerably damage your jewellery.
We have many different suppliers to bring you a range of interesting and exciting jewellery and they all have different warranties. To find out about the jewellery you have purchased and details of the warranty please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to provide the details.
Please note that for any warranties to be valid, proof of purchase is required. Warranties tend to cover manufacturing defects but do not cover fair wear and tear, accidental damage or misuse. Warranty policies do not entitle you to replacements or refunds for lost or stolen items.
Our gold, rose gold or silver plating are nickel free, however we do not consider our items are nickel free because the base metal can carry traces of nickel.